Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
- Put skillet over med-high heat until hot; add sesame seeds; cook, stirring constantly, 3-4 minutes or until seeds are toasted; remove seeds from skillet.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces; combine chicken and cornstarch, tossing to coat.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over med-high heat.
- Cook chicken about 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Decrease heat to medium, and stir in pineapple juice and the next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until thickened; remove skillet from heat.
- Remove chicken mixture to a serving platter; sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions; serve with warm rice.