Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
Central Market recipe for Sweet & Savory Tartlets
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, cut into halves
- 1⁄2 cup seedless white grapes, cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons walnut oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 8 ounces brie cheese or 8 ounces boucheron cheese or 8 ounces gorgonzola, dolce latte
- 48 pastry shells
- Process the grapes and salt in a food processor until grapes are coarsely chopped. Strain for 15 minutes or longer.
- Combine the green onions, vinegar, walnut oil, rosemary, garlic and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the grape mixture.
- Arrange the pastry shells on a baking sheet.
- Spoon a small amount of the walnuts, Brie and grape mixture into each shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 5 minutes or until Brie begins to melt.