Prep 4 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and one of my favorite vegetables, as well as a wonderful side dish. And the best part ...no clean up.
- 10 ounces artichoke hearts (1box frozen)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 small shallot, thin sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, fine chopped
- Mix and Bake -- On a large sheet of heavy duty foil, add the artichokes and shallot. Then in a small measuring cup, add the garlic, olive oil, vinegar, brown sugar, salt and pepper and mix well. Pour the dressing over the artichokes and top with the fresh basil.
- Fold up the pouch like a package and bake at 425 for 20 minutes. It is that easy. Perfect easy side dish.