One word describes these baked beans-WOW! A co-worker brought them to a gathering and by the time I went for seconds they were gone. Good thing she passed around the recipe! The baking time may be long but they are well worth waiting for.
- Preheat oven to 350°F In large skillet, brown ground sirloin, breaking apart as you cook; drain.
- Remove sirloin and set aside.
- In same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain grease.
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Add sirloin to mixture and crumble bacon in last.
- Mix lightly.
- Transfer mixture to 9x13 inch baking dish and bake for 2 hours at 350°F.
These were a hit at our house, we served them with BBQ ribs. I'm taking them to a potluck tonight.