Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from the Magazine "A Taste of Home".
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 24 cocktail smoked sausage links
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; cut each lengthwise into three triangles.
- Place a sausage on the long end and roll up tightly; set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in an 11x7x2-inch baking dish.
- Arrange sausage rolls, seam side down, in butter mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
These were pretty good. I'm glad I set my timer for 15 minutes, though, because they were well done at that point. I liked the sweet/savory combination. Thanks.
I thought that this was a great recipe that my kids were able to help me with and it was very quick to put together.
I double the recipie and made these for a family christmas party and there still wasn't enough!!!! They were a huge hit!!! Thanks for the fantastic recipie:)