- 1 (1 1/4 lb) packagejohnsonville sweet sausage
- 1 (24 ounce) jarbertolli marinara sauce
- 2 cups uncooked pasta (penne, bowtie, etc.)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut sausage links into 1 inch pieces and cook in non-stick skillet at medium heat until inside no longer pink. Drain fat and add Marinara on low heat.
- Cook pasta according to package and drain water.
- Add to skillet with sausage and sauce.
- Stir until mixed and serve hot.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese if desired.