1/1 Photo of Sweet & Sassy Chocolate Mousse With Cherries #A1
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. A creamy chocolate mousse, topped with chili spiked whipped cream, featuring sautéed cherries with an unexpected twist!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt dark chocolate according to package instructions. Stir in 1 tablespoon whipping cream.
- 2In a food processor, blend avocados, chocolate, 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar, vanilla and a pinch of salt until smooth. Chill, preferably at least 3 hours.
- 3In a mixer at high speed, whip 1/3 cup cream, 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar, pinch of salt and chili powder to taste until stiff peaks form. Chill until ready to serve.
- 4In a medium saute pan, melt butter. Add cherries, 1 tablespoon brown sugar and A1 Orginal Sauce. Saute for about 3 minutes, until sauce thickens and cherries soften a bit. The cherries may be served warm or chilled.
- 5Assemble dessert by spooning mousse into bowls, topping with cherries and then whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sassy Chocolate Mousse With Cherries #A1
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.9
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 131.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce