Recipe by wife2abadge
From a kids' cookbook. The cooking time is actually chilling time. My 10-year-old made this with very little help from me. The recipe called for gummy fish to put in and on top of it, but we thought that sounded disgusting. We didn't crush the wafers into tiny crumbs, but left some pea sized ones in the mix.
- 8 ounces vanilla wafers, crushed
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 3 cups Cool Whip Lite, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the pudding and milk together according to directions on the box.
- Fold the Cool Whip and half of the wafer crumbs into the pudding.
- Spoon a layer of the remaining wafer crumbs into each of 6 dessert cups, using about half of the crumbs.
- Spoon the pudding mixture into each cup and top with remaining wafer crumbs.
- Chill for one hour.