Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Taste of Home
- 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 tablespoons vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; whisk in the pudding mix, corn syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 45 seconds or until bubbly. Pour over popcorn; toss to coat.
- Spread in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 250° for 25-30 minutes or until crisp, stirring once.
- Remove popcorn from pan to waxed paper to cool.
- Break into clusters.
- Store in airtight containers.