Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Got this recipe off the Nestles website and wanted to post it for safe keeping.
- 532.32 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt (optional)
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 473.18 ml NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 473.18 ml potato chips, rippled, coarsely broken
- 236.59 ml pretzel twists, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 118.29 ml unsalted peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, sugars and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels, potato chips, pretzel pieces and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes and then remove to wire racks to cool completely.