1/3 Photos of Sweet & Salty Chocolate Almond Cookies
Diana #2's Note:
These cookies are to die for. Like the potato chip slogan...."Bet You Can't Eat Just One". The use of coarse salt in the final mix, goes extremely well with the sweet chocolate. This is adapted from a recipe found on Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a sharp knife, cut almonds into three or four pieces, (do not crush or chop). Set aside.
- 2Cream together sugars and margarine.
- 3Add vanilla and egg, then beat for 2 minutes.
- 4Mix together flour, baking powder and soda.
- 5Add to sugar mixture and beat until combined.
- 6Stir in almond chunks, milk chocolate chips and the coarse salt.
- 7Drop by teaspoons full, 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 350* for approximately 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- 9Allow to cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
- 10These won't last more than a day -- if that.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Salty Chocolate Almond Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (597 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 86.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g