- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut lengthwise into 4 pieces
- 1⁄2 of a head napa cabbage, cut into 1-inch crosswise pieces or 2 romaine lettuce hearts, halved crosswise
- 2 1⁄4 lbs deli-roasted chicken, meat removed from bones and cut into bite-size pieces (remove skin if desired)
- 1 cup green seedless grapes, and halved or red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 Granny Smith apples, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup bottled ginger-sesame stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice pineapple pieces lengthwise into 1/2-inch spears. On four dinner plates build a stack with the cabbage, chicken, grapes, apple chunks, and pineapple.
- For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together stir-fry sauce, peanut butter, and crushed red pepper until well combined. If necessary, add water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until dressing reaches drizzling consistency. Drizzle dressing over stacked salad.