1/5 Photos of Sweet Salsa Dump Chicken - OAMC
The theory is you dump this in a bag and freeze to pull out later. There are many variations which I will post separately but it's amazingly easy to make these up and have a different "dump" chicken every week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For immediate cooking: Pre-heat oven to 350°F Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat.
- 2Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
- 3For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag.
- 4Lay flat in freezer.
- 5To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the baggie is completely closed.
- 6Place the Bag on a refrigerator shelf to thaw.
- 7Preheat the oven to 350°F Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Salsa Dump Chicken - OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 605.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 20.9 g