Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
This is a fantastic green salad with lots of salty-sweet flavors and crunchy stuff, all with a deceptively simple dressing. It has something for everyone, and everyone will enjoy it! Prep time does not include allowing dressing to sit for a couple of hours.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 -6 cups mixed salad greens
- 6 tablespoons bacon bits or 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Toss together salad greens, bacon bits, almonds, sesame seeds and green onions.
- Rewhisk dressing and just before serving, combine thoroughly with salad ingredients.