Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is great on pasta salad, fruit or green salad. Light and refreshing. Equal- sugar substitute may be used in place of sugar if desired. I was given this recipe from Doris H who was a wonderfull cook!
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 1⁄4 sugar (or equal- sugar substitute)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- Mix oil, sugar, vinegar and lemon juice until sugar is disolved.
- Stir in onion powder, salt and parsley flakes.