Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Why buy expensive store bought dressings when you can take about 10 minutes and make your own healthy concoctions that taste better as well.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Blend all ingredients by shaking in a tightly covered jar.
- Store in the refrigerator.
I loved this dressing! I used it for the Reuban Casserole recipe. Yum!
this is a good russian dressing that is also an awesome chicken marinade
Very nice. Easy to make.