Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Fantastic over baked cinnamon rolls or any sweet roll, this is even great over quick bread too.
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk (can use 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons whipping cream, unwhipped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix powdered sugar, almond extract, vanilla and 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsps evaporated milk (or whipping cream if using) to make a thick creamy mixture.
- Add in melted butter.
- Cook/whisk over medium heat until it starts to boil; remove from heat.
- Spoon over baked cinnamon rolls.