1/2 Photos of Sweet Roasted Rosemary Carrots
Roasting carrots brings out their natural sweetness but tossing them with apricot jam after roasting makes them extra special and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Peel and trim carrots and slice lengthwise into thin halves or quarters.
- 4Toss carrots in bowl with olive oil, rosemary and salt.
- 5Roast at 350 for 30 minutes, stirring half way through.
- 6Turn up oven to 425 and roast ten minutes longer or until the ends of the carrots begin to turn black (if you don't want the little bit of blackened parts you can roast at 400 for ten minutes).
- 7When carrots are almost done, melt apricot jam in microwave for 15-30 seconds.
- 8Remove carrots from oven, place in bowl and toss warm carrots with melted apricot jam.
- 9Toss with a little more rosemary if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Roasted Rosemary Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 146.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g