Recipe by Charlotte J
This would be a nice side dish for a dinner party. I acquired it from our local store.
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a nice sweet carrot dish Charlotte. We really enjoyed this quick and easy to make treat. The carrots were crisp and tender, beautifully prepared and the bacon carmalized perfectly. We served this lovely dish with good ole mashed potatoes and oven baked chicken. It made a great meal. Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe. Made for Aussie Swap.
- 44.37 ml honey
- 29.58 ml butter, softened
- 59.14 ml crumbled precooked bacon
- 946.36 ml baby carrots
- 29.58 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Stir together honey, butter and crumbled bacon in a small bowl until smooth and set aside.
- Place carrots and water into an ungreased 9-by-9-inch baking dish, cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and stir in butter mixture.
- Bake another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.