Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This would be a nice side dish for a dinner party. I acquired it from our local store.
Make and share this Sweet Roasted Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Stir together honey, butter and crumbled bacon in a small bowl until smooth and set aside.
- Place carrots and water into an ungreased 9-by-9-inch baking dish, cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and stir in butter mixture.
- Bake another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
What a nice sweet carrot dish Charlotte. We really enjoyed this quick and easy to make treat. The carrots were crisp and tender, beautifully prepared and the bacon carmalized perfectly. We served this lovely dish with good ole mashed potatoes and oven baked chicken. It made a great meal. Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe. Made for Aussie Swap.
We loved this dish!!! And it was so easy to put together! It is a wonderful side dish that can go with so many main dishes! Thanks for the recipe!!