1/2 Photos of Sweet Roasted Carrots
Charlotte J's Note:
This would be a nice side dish for a dinner party. I acquired it from our local store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Stir together honey, butter and crumbled bacon in a small bowl until smooth and set aside.
- 3Place carrots and water into an ungreased 9-by-9-inch baking dish, cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- 4Remove foil and stir in butter mixture.
- 5Bake another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Roasted Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 113.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g