Recipe by majakete
This is tasty, super easy and made with ingredients always on hand. It comes from (yummy) trial and error.
- 1 (40 g) packetdry soup mix (onion, vegetable, leek...)
- 2 (568 ml) cans cream soup (mushroom, celery, chicken...)
- 60 -120 ml black currant jam
- 1 -10 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pork roast
- mushrooms or onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put add in on roast if using and a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook roast for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour approximately 1/3 of mixture over roast, repeat at 15 minute intervals.
- Cook roast according to directions.