Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this in Woman's Day. Time does not include chilling time.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- phyllo dough
- 2 graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons pistachios, chopped, roasted, and shelled
- Heat oven to 375°F Lightly oil a 9" tart pan with a removable bottom. Working on a piece of parchment paper, brush one sheet of phyllo dough with some of the oil (keep the other sheets covered with plastic wrap and a damp cloth so they don't dry out). Top with another sheet, rotating it slightly so the corners do not line up with the sheet below it, brush with oil. Repeat with the remaining sheets and oil to make a large round.
- Pick up the piece of parchment and invert the phyllo stack into the tart pan. Gently ease the sheets into the bottom and up the sides of the tart pan. Fold the edges of the phyllo inward, so that the crust is standing up straight about 1/2" above the edge of the pan. Using scissors, trim phyllo to 1/4" from edge. Discard the trimmings.
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs form (about 1/3 C). Sprinkle onto the bottome of the phyllo-lined pan. Dollop small spoonfuls of the marmalade on top. Wipe out the processor, then add the ricotta, eggs, sugar, lemon juice, and orange zest. Pulse 2 or 3 times just until blended (do not overprocess). Transfer the filling to the prepared pan.
- Bake until the center is just set and the crust is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool completely, then refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Before serving, heat the honey in the microwave about 15 seconds. Spread over the tart, then sprinkle with the pistachios.