Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from the Chicken Soup for the Soul Cookbook, and these brownies are TO DIE FOR!! I've made them for bake sales, family get-togethers, birthday parties...everyone loves them!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Generously grease an 8x12 pan.
- Combine chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan.
- Melt over med-low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is almost melted.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Whisk in sugar until blended, then add eggs, one at a time, the flour, and the vanilla.
- Fold in mini marshmallows and one cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased pan and smooth evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 53-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Do not overbake!