Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sweet dessert tart with something like Capsicum Jam. A sophisticated taste, unlikely to please children I think.... Adapted from a recipe by Andrew Schloss, you will either love it, or hate it.
- Preheat oven to 190 deg C / 375 deg F.
- Cook the case for 12 mins or as directed on the package.
- Put everything except the pistachios in the blitzer or stick mixer and blend till smooth and jam-like.
- Put mix in tart shell.
- Cook another 12 mins or so until the edge develops a bit of a skin.
- Pull out, top with pistachios and cook another 10 minutes
- Cool completely and serve cold from the fridge, I serve it plain with a cuppa.