Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great for a cookout.
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese, finely cubed
- 1⁄4 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely minced onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 onion rolls, split and toasted
- Mix first 4 ingredients.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil about 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Place on toasted onion roll, and add you favorite garnishes.
Love my Saturday night burgers and this recipe is right up there, great flavor. Instead of an onion bun I put on a Jalapeno bun recipe#22903 Jalapeno bread by Kelly Canfield - Great combination Another winner Inez Thanks