1/1 Photo of Sweet Red Pepper & Mushroom Quesadillas
I only "discovered" Mexican food about a year ago....almost wish I had been born south of the border!! These are easy to make & quite tasty; they can be served as an appetizer or an entre with a crisp, green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion, mushrooms, garlic& oregano in a large skillet, over medium heat, until lightly browned (about 5 minutes).
- 2Stir in tomatoes& peppers; simmer another 5 minutes.
- 3Place 4 tortillas on a lightly greased baking dish& spoon mixture onto each.
- 4Top with cheese& remaining tortillas.
- 5Bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 6Cut into quarters& serve with salsa, sour cream& guacamole.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Red Pepper & Mushroom Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (1698 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.1
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 1251.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 29.0 g