Recipe by Linky
These sweet and savory noodles make an excellent, gluten-free side for any entrée.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
I made this for a quick lunch entree, and it was delicious. And it can be prepared is such a short period of time, so it's a great extra side dish for busy nights. The sweet red chili sauce adds a lot of flavor and heat kick, and it adds a little splash of color to the rice noodles. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Linky. Made for Culinary Quest 2016 (Thailand).
- 8 ounces rice noodles, any size
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce, sweet, red
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, white or 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil.
- Meanwhile, mix Sweet Red Chili Sauce, oil, lime juice and sesame seeds in small bowl.
- Cook Rice Noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse briefly.
- Pour noodles into serving bowl and mix with sweet red chili mixture. Serve.