Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These sweet and savory noodles make an excellent, gluten-free side for any entrée.
- 8 ounces rice noodles, any size
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce, sweet, red
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, white or 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil.
- Meanwhile, mix Sweet Red Chili Sauce, oil, lime juice and sesame seeds in small bowl.
- Cook Rice Noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse briefly.
- Pour noodles into serving bowl and mix with sweet red chili mixture. Serve.
Easy and delicious! The sweet chili sauce blends nicely with the lime juice, providing some tangy sweet bite. I used a combo of white and black sesame seeds - the black seeds really popped off the noodles visually. Thanks for sharing! Culinary Quest '14
We thoroughly enjoyed these noodles! Couldn't possibly be a faster, easier dish and the sweet chili paste offset some of the heat from the other dishes served at the same meal. This is a definite keeper as it comes together in 10 minutes and uses ingredients we always have on hand. Made for Culinary Quest 2014.
Loved this! This was so super simple but really tasty. I used a combination of white and black (Kuro goma) sesame seeds. Thanks for sharing this nice winner, Linky. Made for Culinary Quest 2014.