Sweet Red Cabernet Cranberry Sauce
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, Woodbridge Cabernet, orange zest, and cinnamon stick and bring to a slight boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer just until all of the sugar dissolves.
- Add the fresh cranberries and simmer for approximately 15-20 minute You will hear popping noises from the cranberries, don’t fret, they’re.
- just trying to sing to you.
- When the sauce has thickened slightly, remove from heat.
- Cool to room temperature.
- After the sauce has thickened and cooled, serve immediately or place into the refrigerator and chill overnight.