Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect accompaniment to your Thanksgiving turkey.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup woodbridge cabernet sauvignon wine
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries, rinsed
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, Woodbridge Cabernet, orange zest, and cinnamon stick and bring to a slight boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer just until all of the sugar dissolves.
- Add the fresh cranberries and simmer for approximately 15-20 minute You will hear popping noises from the cranberries, don’t fret, they’re.
- just trying to sing to you.
- When the sauce has thickened slightly, remove from heat.
- Cool to room temperature.
- After the sauce has thickened and cooled, serve immediately or place into the refrigerator and chill overnight.
Awesome flavor! Great with fresh cranberries. My boyfriend couldn't get enough of it and neither could I!