Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was put together in 5 minutes and was baked the following day. I made this without the Amaretto because I served it here but it needs it to become and even more elegant dessert.
- 1 (6 count) package puff pastry shells, baked according to pkg directions
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon almond extract or 1 tablespoon Amaretto
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 8 ounces whipped topping, mixed with
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped almonds, garnish
- 6 sprigs mint, garnish (optional)
- Bake pastry shells according to pkg directions.
- Beat cream, confectioners'sugar, cocoa and liqueur or extract, in bowl until soft peaks form.
- Divide chocolate mixture into 6 pastry puffs and 1/3 cup raspberries among the six puffs.
- Place remaining raspberries and remaining sugar in blender jar.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Spoon sauce around edge of puffs and drizzle the rest over the top.
- Garnish with almond whipped topping.
- Garnish with mint.