Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
Food Network Kitchens
- 5 raspberry zinger tea bags
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- mint sprig
- Put tea bags in an 8-cup glass measuring cup.
- Boil the water, then pour it over the tea bags; let steep at least 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and let cool.
- In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 1 cup water; bring to a boil.
- Cook briefly until sugar is dissolved; remove from heat and add raspberries.
- Let come to room temperature.
- Combine the tea and raspberry sugar syrup, to taste.
- Add ice to 4 (12 oz.) glasses.
- To each, squeeze in a wedge of lime, pour sugared tea over, and garnish with a sprig of mint.