1/1 Photo of Sweet Quark Pasta Casserole
This is a fantastic sweet dish for a chilly autumn day or just any time you feel like you need some comfort food. Its made with German Quark, but Im sure it would work just as well with thick creamy joghurt or pureed cottage cheese. You can add in whatever you like to make it even more decadent (e.g. dried fruits or chocolate chips) or serve it with some fruit sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in slightly salted water until al dente (firm to the bite). Drain well.
- 2Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- 3In a bowl mix quark, egg, icing sugar, butter and vanilla pudding powder. Gently fold in pasta.
- 4Spoon into individual ramekins or a casserole dish.
- 5Bake on the lowest rack for 30-35 minutes until custard has set and top is slightly browned. Serve with sauce of your choice (mango, chocolate, caramel, raspberry) or eat as is.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Quark Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.4
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 190.9 mg
- Sodium 267.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: