Recipe by Rainbow Slushie
Taken from a Philly Cream Cheese recipe book...A pumpkin spread that tastes good on everything! I prefer it on a thick sweet (beer) bread. A crowd pleaser!!
Top Review by Tyler's Cook
I made this for thanksgiving and it was a hit and super easy. This makes A LOT of dip, we had way to much left over. If there is a way to cut it in half, I would. We served with sliced apples (be sure to drizzle a few drops of lemon juice on the apples to keep from browning on your serving platter) and cinnamon graham crackers. Very festive and yummy. Thanks!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can Libby's canned pumpkin
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and pumpkin in large mixer bowl until smooth.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and ginger; mix thoroughly.
- Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with fresh fruit, bite-size cinnamon graham crackers, gingersnap cookies, toasted mini-bagels, toast slices, muffins and/or English muffins.