Sweet Pumpkin and Peanut Curry
- Heat oil in large sauce pan. Add garlic and shallots and cook over medium heat, for 10 minutes or until softened and golden.
- Add the yellow curry paste and stir-fry over medium heat for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add the stock, lime leaves, galangal, pumpkin and sweet potatoes.
- Bring to boil, stirring frequently, then reduce heat to low and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- Add the peanuts and coconut milk and mushrooms. Stir in the soya and fish sauce sauce, simmer 5 minutes more.
- Spoon into warmed individual bowls and garnish with pumpkin seeds.