Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love treats like this! A perfect snack to serve to kids or adults! 8)
- 4 cups pretzel sticks or 4 cups pretzel twists
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (10 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried fruit (optional)
- Line a 15x10-inch baking pan with foil.
- In large saucepan, heat condensed milk until very warm, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from burner, stir in white chips until melted and well mixed.
- Pour mixture over pretzels, coating well.
- Right away, spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the dried fruit, lightly press down on mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Break into pieces and gobble up!