Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is made with fresh sweet potatoes. I got this recipe from my husband's aunt. It's a favorite at holidays.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, cut into French fry strips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Place cut sweet potatoes in an oven safe casserole dish.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and salt; pour over sweet potatoes.
- Pour whipping cream over potatoes, pressing potatoes down into cream.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, occasionally pushing potatoes down into cream.