Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
Haven't tried but wanted to put up as couldn't find another like it on site.
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1 lb pork sausage (with sage)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 3⁄4 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (ground)
Directions See How It's Made
- **Preheat oven to 350**.
- Form sausage into round patties. Cook over medium high heat until brown. Drain and set aside.
- Wash potaotes, prick with fork & place on baking sheet. Bake for 1hour or until yams atr soft. Set aside to cool. Peel and cut cooled potatoes into 1-2" cubes and place in 2.5qt casserole dish.
- Add sausage, butter, brown sugar, pecans & cinnamon. Mix thoroughly, cover and bake for 30-40mins or until hot and bubbly.