1/2 Photos of Sweet Potatoes With Pecan Praline Streusel
It wouldn't be the holidays without them! This casserole side dish can be made with just a hint of sweet or decadent enough for dessert! The pecan streusel caramelizes on top to make a pecan-pie like topping. This is one of those family recipes that you may need to play with the ingredient amounts a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the potatoes
- 6 -8 sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
For the streusel topping
- 1Wash and skin potatoes, chop into large chunks.
- 2Boil potatoes until tender and mash.
- 3Stir in butter, cinnamon, brown sugar and mini marshmallows to taste.
- 4Mix in a separate bowl, flour, sugar, cinnamon, and pecans, drizzle melted butter over mixture and stir to moisten, mixture should resemble chunky crumbs.
- 5Pour potatoes mixture into casserole dish and cover with a thin layer of mini-marshmallows.
- 6Top with pecan mixture.
- 7Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potatoes With Pecan Praline Streusel
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.0
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 170.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g