F-16 momma's Note:
My fave way to make sweet potatoes. Always requested to bring for Turkey day meals. The topping puts these above the rest!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place potatoes in boiling water and simmer for 20 min, or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
- 3Place potatoes in a large bowl; add half and half, 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp salt and vanilla and beat at medium speed until smooth (or mash with potato masher to desired consistancy).
- 4Add eggs and mix well; scrape into a 13 x 9 dish coated with cooking spray.
- 5For topping: sprinkle marshmallows over top.
- 6Combine flour, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 1/4 tsp salt in medium bowl.
- 7Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal; stir in pecans and sprinkle over potatoes.
- 8Bake for 30-40 min, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potatoes With Pecan Crumb Topping
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 252.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g