Recipe by Pink Penguin
A difference to your normal Jacket.if you use fresh rosemary double the amount.
- 2 (10 ounce) sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces chestnut mushrooms, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 200c/fan180c/gas 6. Prick potatoes serval times with a fork, then microwave on High for 8-10 mins, turning once, until tender. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a nonstick pan , add the mushrooms and rosemary and cook over a fairly high heat until the mushrooms are tender and slightly coloured. Season to taste.
- Put the potatoes in the oven and roast for 15 mins until the skins start to crisp.Split open and spoon oven the mushrooms. Sprinkle with parmesan to serve.