Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this in a Cuisine at Home magazine. I have yet to find a potato recipe I didn't like and this one is definetely a keeper.
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons jalapenos, seeded,minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- bacon bits
- sliced scallion
- Position oven rack in the center and preheat to 450F.
- Scrub potatoes and rub with oil and salt.
- Bake on rack until soft about 40-45 minutes.
- While baking combine topping ingredients; chill until serving time.
- Slice potatoes and lavish on topping; garnish with bacon bits and scallions if desired.