Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sweet and Spicy blended together on top of baked sweet potatoes (yams). Very easy to put together and cooks in microwave. This is one of my favorite recipes of all times.
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 chipotle pepper, chopped
- Poke sweet potatoes twice with a fork.
- Microwave on High for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Stir together sofened butter, honey, adobe sauce and chipotle pepper.
- May add more or less chipotle pepper to taste.
- Cut open sweet potatoes and fluff inside with a fork.
- Add chipotle butter and stir lightly with a fork.
- Recipe can be doubled.
Excellent! Used two chipotle peppers and about 2 teaspoons of adobo sauce with one very large sweet potato that I baked at 400 degrees for about an hour. Be sure to poke holes in the potato if baked, too. Was great with grilled pork chops!
OK. This is our new favorite way to prepare sweet potatoes. I scooped out the insides & mixed it all in a bowl. Everyone raved. Thanks!