Recipe by Katrina
I came up w/this one for Thanksgiving this year, they turned out GREAT!! (The measurements aren't exact since I didn't measure...but I hope they work!)
- 4 whole sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake sweet potatoes in a 400 degree oven for 1 hour or until done.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Slice each potatoe down the center and scoop out a little bit of the filling.
- Fill each one w/the struesel and return to the oven under the broiler for about 3-5 minute or until golden brown and the marshmallows are bubbly.