Recipe by Trinkets
Crispy on the outside, soft and delicate on the inside with the nutty taste of roasted garlic and the freshness of rosemary is the perfect side dish to any meat or fish. Try this tonight!
Top Review by nuggettchickenn
OMG such an easy recipe but so rewarding !! I baked mine for 20 min, took them out moved them around a little so they would bake evenly, then put them back in the oven for another 10 minutes. My goodness, they're delicious, and it is the first time I make sweet potatoes like this.
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the chopped garlic in 1 TBS of the olive oil with half of the rosemary on the side to use later.
- Toss the potato pieces with olive oil, half of the rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally in order to crisp the outsides.
- Toss with the garlic and remaining rosemary and continue to bake until the potatoes are soft on the inside, about 15 minutes more.