1/3 Photos of Sweet Potatoes in Creamy Cinnamon Sauce
This is from the Low Fat Low Cholesterol Cookbook, and b/c I love sweet potatoes and cinnamon thought it would be good. I changed the serving amount after I'm Pat's kind review.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Peel the sweet potatoes, then cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
- 3Arrange the sweet potato slices in even layers on the bottom of a nonstick 8 inch round or square baking pan.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together the half-and-half, brown sugar, orange zest, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 5Pour the mixture over the sweet potatoes.
- 6Dot with the margarine.
- 7Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender, stirring once halfway through the baking time.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potatoes in Creamy Cinnamon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.6
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 144.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light margarine spread