1/2 Photos of Sweet Potatoes Dauphine
Modified from dallasnews.com, published in The Dallas Morning News on November 21, 1999 -- Recipe by Gil's Elegant Catering
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions and garlic until transparent, but not browned.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Layer potatoes (alternating colors) in a 13x9 Pyrex dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4Combine onion mixture, salt, half and half, eggs, and pepper.
- 5Pour egg mixture over potatoes.
- 6Add cheese and bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- 7Cool and cut into squares. Serve warm.
- 8Makes 12 servings.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potatoes Dauphine
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 280.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 11.7 g