Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wife got this recipe at work. Makes a quick and easy sidedish at any time. Ithink the Sweet Potatoes and citrus work really well with pork. I often double this.
- Boil or steam sweet potatoes and carrots until tender.
- When they are almost done, heat orange juice to boiling in saucepan.
- Add the orange peel and lemon juice.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 1 Tbsp water and add to orange mixture.
- Continue to heat, stirring until thickened.
- Remove vegetables from pot and place in serving dish.
- Drizzle orange sauce over them and sprinkle almonds on top.