Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a very easy and delicious way to make sweet potatoes, this recipe can easily be doubled, just use a larger baking dish........ no leftovers here!
Top Review by YnkyGrlDwndr
Good remarks all around! We love sweet potatoes and use them instead of white potatoes all the time. This was so yummy, comfort food yummy! And the egg and cream tasted like custard so it was like having dessert!jAnother winner from Kittencal! Thanks!
- 2 large uncooked sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 in thick
- 1 egg
- 2 cups whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a 8-in square baking dish.
- Place potatoes in greased baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat egg; add cream, salt, nutmeg and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over potatoes, making sure all potatoes are covered with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered for 40-45 mins, or until potatoes are tender.