1/2 Photos of Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin
This is a very easy and delicious way to make sweet potatoes, this recipe can easily be doubled, just use a larger baking dish........ no leftovers here!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Butter a 8-in square baking dish.
- 3Place potatoes in greased baking dish.
- 4In a bowl, beat egg; add cream, salt, nutmeg and pepper; mix well.
- 5Pour over potatoes, making sure all potatoes are covered with sauce.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake, uncovered for 40-45 mins, or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.6
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 28.9 g
- Cholesterol 215.0 mg
- Sodium 194.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.4 g