1 hr 10 mins
Sliced sweet potatoes baked in spices, butter, and sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 fahrenheit.
- 2Cut ends off of sweet potatoes and peel.
- 3Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- 4Rub 1 tablespoon of butter on the bottom of a baking dish that is large enough for all the potatoes.
- 5Add potatoes, then dot the top with the rest of the butter (or, if working with refrigerated butter, put slices of the butter all over the top).
- 6Mix brown sugar and spice together, then sprinkle all over the top of the potatoes.
- 7Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. Take foil off for the last 10 minutes if you want to.
Browse Our Top Egg-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potatoes "au Gratin"
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.5
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 105.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice