Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another twist on an old Thanksgiving classic. We tried it this year and it was a hit.
Make and share this Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 375°F
- Butter a 8-in square baking dish.
- Place potatoes in greased baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat egg; add cream, salt, nutmeg and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over potatoes, making sure all potatoes are covered with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered for 40-45 mins, or until potatoes are tender.