Recipe by PBShakes
Another twist on an old Thanksgiving classic. We tried it this year and it was a hit.
- 2 large uncooked sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 egg
- 2 cups whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 375°F
- Butter a 8-in square baking dish.
- Place potatoes in greased baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat egg; add cream, salt, nutmeg and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over potatoes, making sure all potatoes are covered with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered for 40-45 mins, or until potatoes are tender.